[CAUT] Re: CAUT email

Don McKechnie dmckech@ithaca.edu
Mon, 16 May 2005 12:14:18 -0400

Kathy and All,

Attached are to Excel files. The CAUT05.xls file contains the most
current information from the two member lists at the Home Office, my
member list and the list on the CAUT web site. I have done my best to
see that all information is correct but it would be best if the Home
Office can do a check as well. When I receive the hard copy from the
dues statements I will go over those to see if I have any corrections to
make.

As I mentioned in a previous email, I do not know my way around Excel
very well so I did all my work in FileMaker. When finished, I exported
to Excel. I'm sure calculations can be done and the small case/upper
case formatting corrected. When I can find the time I'll try to do this
unless someone can do the job or fill me in.

The CAUT05_CORR.xls file contains names from the CAUT05.xls file that
need clarification. I can contact these members individually but if any
of you have information on this list of names please let me know.
Primarily, either the member address does not match up with the location
of the school, school name not complete or spelling incorrect from what
I received. Thanks for any help on this file.

Don

Kathy Maxwell wrote:

> Hi, Fred,
> Ron Berry is setting up an email group for the CAUT newsletter right
> now.  I combined all the email addresses I had in our database and
> from the recent survey (the total came to 698).  I only had one
> non-member email address, so if Don has any I can send the message to
> those people directly.
> Kathy
>
> Suggested wording:
> Subject line:  CAUT Spring Newsletter
>
> Attached is your copy of the 2005 Spring CAUT newsletter.
> You can also download the newsletter at
> www.ptg.org/caut.php/newsindex.htm  (this will be an active link)
>
> Learn more about CAUT activities at PTG's upcoming convention June 15
> - 19 in Kansas City.  The early bird registration deadline is May 16.
> www.ptg.org/conv/2005  (also active)
>
> Please do not reply to this message.

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: CAUT05.xls