[CAUT] Manino Reamers

Don Mannino DMannino@kawaius.com
Mon, 16 May 2005 18:16:36 -0700

Elwood,

I mentioned that they "might' want to know when they were purchased.  If
you bring them in and they can see they are made bad, then they will
give you a new set.  No hassles.

If an incorrectly made set is returned, they will replace it no
questions asked.  If you don't have the set any more, then I think it
would be reasonable for them to get confirmation of when they sold the
bad set to you.

Don