[CAUT] Self voicing hammers/work hardening

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Mon, 23 May 2005 19:42:03 -0400

Leslie-

Get Behlen's Super Blonde Shellac Flakes and a bottle of anhydrous alcohol
at a woodworking supply store.
Get a hypo-oiler at the woodworking store or from Schaff.
Then read my post of May 20th, and Susan's 2 subsequent posts.
Don't mix very much.  The dry flakes will last indefinately, solutions, not.

Ed S.