[CAUT] Piano Movers

Avery Todd atodd@uh.edu
Wed, 25 May 2005 11:55:12 -0500

List,

I just received a call that one of you might be able to help me with.

There's a Steinway 'B' that needs to be moved from Virginia (D.C. area)
to Houston. Anyone know of a mover you'd recommend that does that type
of move? It needs to be done any time between now and the end of July.

I know Keyboard Carriage just does store to store type moves normally,
I believe. Correct?

Anyone else? I'll also be putting this on pianotech when I get home, so
I apologize to any of you who'll get this post again.

Thanks.
Avery

Avery Todd, RPT
Moores School of Music