[CAUT] key sticks

Ed Sutton ed440@mindspring.com
Sun, 29 May 2005 13:37:24 -0400

Kent-

You're the one with the piano, so you're the only one who can watch for
everything!
Am I seeing more front rail than usual sticking out from the front of the
keys, or is it just the perspective angle in the photo?
How big is the gap between the keyfronts and the keyslip?
How does the plate sit in the case?
Is it possible someone was trying to get the strike point as far back into
the piano as possible?
Have the keys been repaired at the balance rail pin holes?

Ed Sutton