[CAUT] Re: hands & wrists

Jurgen Goering pianoforte@pianofortesupply.com
Tue, 1 Nov 2005 11:26:02 -0800

Wim -

As others have pointed out, a ball on the end of your tuning lever
would probably give you a lot of relief.  Besides the outright purchase
of a new lever, another option is to put a hard rubber ball on to the
lever you are accustomed to using.

The rubber ball has a number of advantages:  Cheap: reversible, the
rubber has better grip, and more importantly, a lot more give than a
wooden knob.  I have "cured" 90% of my back problems with this little
ball, others have found  helpful for a variety of physical problems as
well.

These are not listed on my web site, but I have them in stock.

Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
www.pianofortesupply.com

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...