[CAUT] membership directory

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:35:05 -0800

Rick,
I'm not opening my directory everyday, but when I do I'd like to be abl=
e to use it.   It is not user friendly for technician referral...simply=
 as that.  If I have to go to the computer to find technicians, then wh=
y do I need the member directory?  Maybe it should be online and we'd s=
ave a lot of money?????

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Rick Florence"
To: "ilvey@sbcglobal.net, "College and University Technicians"
Subject: Re: [CAUT] membership directory

David,

When the decision was made to offer the new spiral  binding (a huge imp=
rovement) it had to be accompanied by cost cuts in order to stay in bud=
get.  As you mentioned, the information is there, it just takes a littl=
e more time to find it.  I think this was well thought out by the board=
/home office, it just comes down to which feature is more important to =
the individual user.  I prefer the current version that actually will o=
pen flat when I use it.  Of course the other option is to include all f=
eatures and pay more.  Story of my life:  "Prices have just gone up sir=
."

Rick