[CAUT] Large wire spool?

Otto Keyes okeyes@uidaho.edu
Wed, 09 Nov 2005 14:49:04 -0800

=20
Otto
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: ed440@mindspring.com=20
  To: College and University Technicians=20
  Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 2:00 PM
  Subject: Re: [CAUT] Large wire spool?

  Jim-
  Are these large rolls on spools, or are they just large coils held =
together with wire twists?
  When I ordered Pure Sound it was just in large coils, not on spools.
  Is there any reason not to rewind it into smaller coils and put it =
into canisters? You would have to make a roll winding gadget for this.
  Ed S.

  -----Original Message-----=20