[CAUT] Adopt-a-piano... ??

Alan Crane alan.crane@wichita.edu
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:25:56 -0600

A proposal has come from the Dean here at WSU to launch an
"Adopt-a-Piano" fund raising strategy similar to the adopt-an-animal
programs in place at various zoos around the country.

Does anyone have either current or past experience with such a program?
If so, can you give me any idea how it operated, what pianos were
involved, and how well (and how long) it worked for your institution?
I'd also be interested to know any downside or complications that
came along with it.

Regards,

Alan B. Crane,  RPT
School of Music