[CAUT] Air ratchet/impact tool for stringing?

Nichols nicho@zianet.com
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 21:12:55 -0700

At 05:17 PM 11/13/2005 -0800, you wrote:

>I wasn't thinking of driving them in that way -- merely cranking out those
>three coils, replacing my socket wrench with an air ratchet (thus saving
>my shoulder, and speeding up the turning process).

Oh......kay. I think. Do you mean you'de use the air ratchet to make your
coils before driving the pin? Or... backing up the existing pin three turns
for stringing without replacing the pin? Or... just what do you mean?

Guy (easily amused OR confused)