[CAUT] HT Question

Jeff Stickney jpstickney@montanadsl.net
Wed, 16 Nov 2005 17:21:24 -0700

Fred,

I took the "M=Modern Meantone" and "R=Regular Meantone" right out of the
PRCT manual.  That's what I was asking about - maybe "modern" in this
case means a version of meantone created/modified by someone who is
still living (Jorgenson, Coleman or the like) as opposed to Silbermann
or others from the past?  Still learning,

Jeff