[CAUT] Anyone using UFO CA glue?

Gary Mushlin garym@PIANOSERVICE.BIZ
Tue, 4 Oct 2005 00:01:00 -0500

I have been told that the UFO can be just as toxic. I don't remember
who I asked; maybe it was Dryburgh, who sells the glue, and has an ad
in the PTG Journal. My understanding was that the fumes are still
there, but the odor is "masked." Before you try it, you might talk to
him.

It has not happened to me, but I have heard of cases of serious
reactions to the stuff.

Sincerely,
Gary Mushlin, RPT