[CAUT] Case of the mysteriously breaking treble strings

Michelle Stranges stranges@Oswego.EDU
Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:31:30 -0400

I vote that the bridge was maybe kinda sorta doing something rather
"funny", yaknowwhatimean??

:)

(Sorry - just got out of a (di)faculty meeting... more like an
episode of Romper Room...)

Sheesh!!

:(
Michelle