Fw: Re: [CAUT] Hearing Protection Desirable for Tuning?

Andrew Anderson andrew@andersonmusic.com
Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:47:16 -0600

A lot of what he talks about is familiar, he has focused it towards a
particular goal.  Definitely worth experimenting with, especially on
better pianos.  Some need more provocation than others to equalize.

Andrew Anderson
etc.