[CAUT] Steinway Technical

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Fri Aug 4 17:42:46 MDT 2006

> Hi Ron,
>     Do you have experience with these McGee products?
>     I think Permalon/Emralon is a mold release agent also, if my memory
> serves. I guess you could say that we're like the medical profession, which
> uses a lot of drugs for their side effects, rather than for the purpose they
> were originally designed for.
>
> Regards,
> Fred Sturm

Hi Fred,
I coitenly have. Both the 444, and 1708. Great stuff all, with
just the side effects we're looking for (hold your breath, or
there may be others we aren't). You're right though, and as
many times as I've stepped outside the shadow of convention, I
shouldn't be questioning it.

Sliding on...
Ron N