[CAUT] comparisons

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Mon Aug 14 17:54:20 MDT 2006

For a couple of years, I worked for a local retail outlet that handled
Yamahas and I asked about the purpose and place of the T-121. "It's the
replacement for the P-22" was all I heard. Gee, I didn't know that the P-22
needed a replacement. And, after seeing a number of new 121's, I still
thought that. I never did figure out their reason for being. I had no
particular problem or issue with them, just puzzlement.

Robin Blankenship