[CAUT] comparisons

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Mon Aug 14 19:27:41 MDT 2006

Ed,

FWIW we have 184 P22s here at BYU. Not only are they a solid "workhorse",
when our 20 year turnover date comes we sell them for more than other brands
of the same vintage. Right now our 1985ish P22s are going for around
$1,800.00 and are still in good shape. Funny thing is, that is almost what
we paid for them in 1985. Good resale value indeed!
And the company is great to deal with. That's why we're still going with
Yamahas, for the time being.

Jim Busby BYU

		I certainly have enjoyed the consistency of the P22's I deal
with in school district.
les bartlett