[CAUT] FW: Univ. of Tenn. Job Opening for Piano Technician

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 15 21:35:47 MDT 2006

It is amazing what is expected for $15.75 and hour:
"Must posess ability to tune pianos, including the ability to locate and correct defects in keyboards, action assembly using tools and gauges. Ability o replace faulty, work or broken parts and to replace broken or missing strings. Ability to replace major components such as soundboard, pin block, string, tuning pins, bridges, hammers, action parts and soundboard crack repair, new key coverings, and recapping bridges"
How do these positions get filled?

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, CA 94044