[CAUT] FW: Univ. of Tenn. Job Opening for Piano Technician

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Wed Aug 16 23:15:19 MDT 2006

> With any luck, the institution hires someone who can, with good support,
> grow into that kind of technician.  It is very much a bilateral
> relationship.  What is important is that the various parties keep each
> other's realities very much in mind, and work to each other's benefit.

Ah yes, "mail order bride" syndrome. I get it. As long as no
one lends too much credence to the catalog picture and works
with what shows up (both sides), there's a chance it just
might work out.

Yes, that's the way it's always been, regardless of the job.
It's still a crap shoot, but the dice ought to be available
for inspection by both the house, and the player.

Ron N