[CAUT] Piano Techs as Piano Movers?

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Fri Jun 2 11:48:00 MDT 2006

At 12:59 PM 6/2/2006 -0400, you wrote:

>  . But, if I were one of them (techs), I would insist on the
> "administrator" posting a personal bond of one million dollars against
> injury to either an instrument or personnel.
>
>Robin Blankenship

...AND REQUIRE SAID ADMINISTRATOR BE ONE OF THE LIFTERS...
;-}

It's amazing how attitudes can change when one is aware of the actual
process - FIRST HAND!!!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.