[CAUT] low chair for regulation work

Wimblees at aol.com Wimblees at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 20:28:10 MDT 2006

In a message dated 6/5/06 4:53:09 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
debra_feiger at yahoo.com writes:

Does  anyone out there have suggestions for a good low
adjustable chair/stool for  regulation work?
Suppliers?   Thanks
Debra

There are two kinds you can try. A car mechanics stool, available at  most
car supply stores, like Advanced Auto, or a gardener's stool,  available at
places like Home Depot. The problem with the latter is that it is  not on wheels.

I made my own from an old wicker bar stool. I took the legs off, and  screwed
and nailed a platform under it, and added casters. It sits about 10" off  the
floor, perfect for damper regulation and key leveling. I call it my low
rider.

Wim