[CAUT] Key End Lifter Felt

wimblees at aol.com wimblees at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 11:55:14 MDT 2006

-----Original Message-----
From: Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net>
To: caut at ptg.org
Sent: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 12:47:59 -0400
Subject: [CAUT] Key End Lifter Felt

>...Instead of a spring clamps and two slats of wood,...

I clamped the keys with small Quick-Realease clamps, 6 to 8
due to the dog-leg and keystick alignment.

The spring clamp and wood slats were to press the felt in place,
one on the felt and one under the keys.
--
Regards,

Jon Page

I understand. Good point. I use super glue and accelerator, which
eliminates the need for clamps. So far have not had a problem with
that.

Wim