[CAUT] various tool suppliers

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jun 9 16:18:27 MDT 2006

I was a strip filer before I went to the Yamaha seminar.   I am now a paddler only.   Yamaha provided us with a sheet of sandpaper from "Hermes"....80 grit for the paddle.   Max, Yamaha Master Tech, said his paddle was 4 years old...never changed the sandpaper!   The paddle is just a piece of thin wood...1 inch or so wide by 6 inches long.   No handle.   Held between index and middle finger lightly with thumb pressing down lightly.   We worked from the front side of the hammer up to the top, lightened up on the pressure over the top and then down the other side.   I am having success with Renner Blues even...

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California