[CAUT] Topping up the tank

Cramer at BrandonU.CA Cramer at BrandonU.CA
Sat Jun 10 20:46:32 MDT 2006

Sorry Fred,

it was actually a (Dampp-Chaser) "bottom cover," not a
string cover, I was just looking for the more PC way to
say it.

BTW, this was a Heat-n-Bond installation, and the
caretaker is quite happy with "listening" to the tank as
it fills.

In fall however, it will be my job to peel the cover
back , service the tank and re-seal the bond with an iron
(2 minutes, if that)

Mark

> On Jun 9, 2006, at 1:16 PM, Mark Cramer wrote:
>
> > PS Regarding things that “do” work:
> >
> > Last year ago I sent a post about fitting a soundboard
cover to a
> > KG-3c, in a church that had 30-cent seasonal pitch
swings, despite
> > having a Dampp-Chaser with one 50w and two 25w
dehumidifiers.

> > I tuned the same piano this morning, and was pleased
to find the
> > tenor just 6 cents sharp, and the rest of the piano
right on the