[CAUT] various tool suppliers

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Mon Jun 12 12:28:57 MDT 2006

Hi, Alan, David,

Quoting Alan McCoy <amccoy at mail.ewu.edu>:

> Hi David,
>
> Have you found a place to purchase Hermes abrasives?

It used to be available here:

http://abrasives4sale.com/

..probably still is.

Also, you can probably get a list of US vendors from the manufacturer:

http://www.hermesabrasives.com/

I've used their ceramic blue sheets

http://www.hermesabrasives.com/info/sapphireblue.html

for years, but used to buy it by the fold and have not needed to in a while.

Hope this helps.

Best.

Horace