[CAUT] Reading low humidity

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 4 00:07:09 MST 2006

Hi Ron,

I wonder if anyone has access to the thesis mentioned here:

http://alcor.concordia.ca/~raojw/crd/reference/reference001180.html

and this:

http://theses.lub.lu.se/postgrad/search.tkl?field_query1=pubid&query1=tec_19
8&recordformat=display

Clearly change of moisture content in wood is non linear--and greatly
affected by boundary layers.

Also temperature plays a role for sorption rates are retarded as
temperature drops.

Perhaps this is one reason a null point in a DamppChaser system may not be
desireable?