[CAUT] Ted Sambell / Glenn Gould

Scott E Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Thu Mar 9 13:20:29 MST 2006

Wow, thanks Conrad... I wondered about that!

In addition to CD369 we also have CD134. I have not been able to find the
real serial number of CD134. It's not on the action frame, and I can't see
anything left anywhere else either. Any possibilities I've overlooked?
Steinway had no information on it..... It looks like early 60s. I'm in the
process of a complete rebuild. New board, block, bridges and action parts.
Unlike our CD369, CD134 has had a very hard life!

Scott
Murray State