[CAUT] $&$ CD SN locations - WAS:Re: Ted Sambell / Glenn Gould

Scott E Thile scott.thile at murraystate.edu
Fri Mar 10 15:31:33 MST 2006

Bingo Conrad, That got it for me.... Thanks very much!

I should have checked more closely, but had always seen it on the keyframe
before...

Turns out our CD134 is older than I thought. Ser #343863 would put it at
around 1953-54. This poor thing has really been through the ringer too. Hope
to pull it out, but it's really been a challenge!

Thanks again,
Scott