[CAUT] Piano technology courses

Paul Kupelian pkupeli1 at twcny.rr.com
Tue Mar 14 13:32:05 MST 2006

Hi all,

I am going to be doing a career day for some local high schools and would
like to be able to provide some kind of list of schools that provide courses
in piano technology. Besides the obvious ones that advertise in the Journal
there must be some other programs out there that offer this course of study.
If any of you offer this program in your school, I would be interested in
that information to pass along to the students I meet.

Paul,

Paul Kupelian, RPT