[CAUT] pedal squeal

Alan McCoy amccoy at mail.ewu.edu
Wed Mar 22 10:10:47 MST 2006

Don,

What I use depends on where the squeal originates. For the rod itself, I
have found that just a thorough cleaning with Flitz works. I'll echo what
Joe said about rubber grommets on the pedal dowel - replace with bushing
felt. If the damper rod hooks are the culprit, try cleaning them and then
lube their bushings with teflon powder.

Alan McCoy