[CAUT] Out to Celebrate.......

Horace Greeley hgreeley at stanford.edu
Wed Mar 22 16:42:54 MST 2006

Hi, Dennis!

WooHoo!

This is wonderful!

If you have time, try to get down to Nepenthe (a restaurant that is
no longer quite as wonderful as it once was, but has spectacular
views; and a shop with various kinds of curiousities from around the
world).  Also, closer to Big Sur than Nepenthe is the restaurant at
Rocky Point...try to get there for dinner, very romantic, great
views, quite nice wine list, good fleisch if you eat that and good
others stuff if you don't.

If it turns out that you are anywhere near Stanford (Palo Alto, CA)
and aren't too rushed, please give me a shout.

Most hearty congratulations to you and your bride!

Horace

At 11:26 AM 3/22/2006, you wrote:

>Hey all......
>
>Only a quick note (and sorry it's off-topic) but wanted to make a
>brief announcement of some happy news.  I'm headed off tomorrow
>arm-in-arm .........to get married this weekend on the beautiful
>rocky coast of Big Sur in California.  It's a good thing, overdue.
>Needless to say, we'll have a great time- and a real spring break
>too, for once.
>
>carry on,
>
>Dennis Johnson
>St. Olaf College