[CAUT] Adams 1/4 tone sharp piano

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Thu Mar 23 14:46:45 MST 2006

How long does a composer have to be dead before he gets any recognition?  All this denigration of anything newer than Vivaldi!

Some of the newer things are very beautiful and you can't find out what's good or bad without trying it.

dp

David M. Porritt, RPT
Meadows School of the Arts
Southern Methodist University