[CAUT] Adams 1/4 tone sharp piano

Jim Harvey harvey at greenwood.net
Fri Mar 24 12:54:25 MST 2006

Another dumb sutheriner with something to say. Speaking of safety, you
might consider clearing the path to stage right (is that right?). Stage
crew, groupies, lighting (and light boards), etc., are all viable
targets for uncontstrained, high velocity bass strings. I've seen it
happen several times with bass strings, and that was with the piano at
'normal' pitch.

Jim Harvey