[CAUT] Yamaha GB1

Brad Smith, RPT staff at smithpiano.com
Sat Mar 25 18:40:27 MST 2006

See if you can find the tech who has tuned it in the past.
I had one that would never stay in tune or hold the regulation.
Wildly sharp or flat depending on the season.
Yamaha replaced it with a GC1
I have no idea if it's symptomatic of Indonesian made GB1's, but it
seemed like Yamaha was not shocked by my inquiry.

--
Best Regards,
Brad Smith, RPT
brad at smithpiano.com