[CAUT] Hammer Alignment

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Sun Mar 26 15:09:45 MST 2006

Isn't that the great part of this business we are engaged in, we are always
learning new things or looking at things in new ways because someone turns
the diamond for us and looks at the issue from a different facet than we
were looking at?
I've been a proponent of channeled shanks to improve tone (6:3) for several
years on this list and in real life too, and remain so, however, they do
require more attention to the burning angle during the first few years than
the thicker hex do. Thanks to Ron for the little tweak of over turning and
then coming back, sounds promising to me.
Chris Solliday