[CAUT] Hammer Alignment

Paul Williams RPT pno2nr at whidbey.com
Sun Mar 26 21:25:10 MST 2006

I agree, if wound on all the same direction, they may "release" in their
drying time. try on a few samples gluing one in one direction and the
neighbor in the other direction (spinning that is.) and see in 72 hours
minimum where they have settled.  Be accurate in the exact boring, hammer
size, etc.  You may have your answer...

Paul T. Williams RPT
pno2nr at whidbey.com