[CAUT] "Xuron" string cutting tool recommendation

Ken Zahringer ZahringerK at missouri.edu
Wed Mar 29 07:23:52 MST 2006

I bought a pair a number of years ago, right after Pianotek started carrying
them.  I have restrung a couple of pianos with them, and replaced an untold
number of strings, including the bottom string (C0) on our Bosendorfer
concert grand.  They're still going strong.  I'd buy anything Xuron makes.

Ken Z.
--
Ken Zahringer, RPT
Piano Technician