[CAUT] "Xuron" string cutting tool recommendation

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Wed Mar 29 08:14:52 MST 2006

I don't have a picture but I can tell you that they were first introduced at
the San Diego CA state convention by the Morton family at Pacific Piano
Supply. I bought mine then and they have lasted through daily use since,
although at the price they certainly don't owe me anything at this point.
They also make a darn good side cutter for center pins which as I remember
is even cheaper and is of course showing even less signs of wear. Either
Pianotek or Pacific has em.
Chris Solliday