[CAUT] Hammer Alignment

Gary Mushlin garym at PIANOSERVICE.BIZ
Wed Mar 29 20:53:16 MST 2006

Wim,

I'm sure it gets warmer than 120 degrees. Just think about it. It
gets hotter than 120 degrees in a car on a hot day in summer in
Kansas, but I have never been able to twist a hammer under those
circumstances.

If you are only moving the hammer 1 or 2 degrees, why take the
chance? Just twist the shank. If the Rappaports do it, then there
must be something to it...

Sincerely,

Gary Mushlin, RPT