[CAUT] Pianos for piano performance majors

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Thu Mar 30 17:24:36 MST 2006

 Hey Jim, Since over 95% of all concerts are performed on Steinways, oh maybe it's a little less, but certainly the great majority and the "great majority" (new scientific data term) of performing artists prefer Steinways, it only makes sense to practice on them as much as possible. Does it help to broaden one's horizons by working and concertizing on different instruments? Sure, but then there's reality, and that would be Steinways. Any arguments?? this should be fun.
Chris Solliday