[CAUT] Pianos for piano performance majors

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Thu Mar 30 17:47:07 MST 2006

David,

Would not your school have some choice in which species of verticals it
got?? Mine does. It has gotten several Boston UP-118S's over the past couple
of years. I, too, held my breath about not being swamped with 1098's. But,
when I beheld the new Bostons, I felt positively like..........like having a
tea party!!!

Yep,
Robin Blankenship