[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Chris Solliday solliday at ptd.net
Mon May 8 16:35:41 MDT 2006

But leave the stage quickly and never look at or acknowledge the audience.
Use a SATIII if it's noisy. And wear black, no, not one of those little
cocktail dresses with the spaghetti straps, the unobtrusive black. And
charge time and a half after 5 weekdays and Saturdays and double on Sindays
and National holidays.
Chris Solliday