[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Ron Nossaman rnossaman at cox.net
Mon May 8 21:52:13 MDT 2006

> And let's all work on some good jokes to tell while we're at it!!
>
> HEH!

Union rules - you can't tell good jokes with a paper bag over
your head. Not allowed. Sorry, but it's apparently still
alright to touch up unisons between sets, with bad jokes
optional. Case in point - an intermission touch up followed by
a quick "Close Encounters" theme on the way out. Got a round
of applause for a bad joke without saying a word. Worth at
least three points, with or without the bag.
Ron N