[CAUT] Touch ups.. (and I ain't talking about makeup)

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue May 9 05:19:57 MDT 2006

At 06:30 PM 5/8/2006 -0700, you wrote:
>At 06:35 PM 5/8/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>>But leave the stage quickly and never look at or acknowledge the audience.
>>Use a SATIII if it's noisy. And wear black, no, not one of those little
>>cocktail dresses with the spaghetti straps, the unobtrusive black. And
>>charge time and a half after 5 weekdays and Saturdays and double on Sindays
>>and National holidays.
>>Chris Solliday

-wenn you is salareed, it all payz da saim...

-no gots gownless evening strap, mutch les in black.

-i'll take the applause... and the bow...  that means that at least
_somebody_ recognises my existence. only ONE faculty person here includes
the piano tech in the program credits - and he ain't piano faculty...

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.