[CAUT] article

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Tue May 9 09:47:37 MDT 2006

At 10:11 AM 5/9/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Since my retirement is imminent, I've racked up a few minutes toward
>my 15 minutes of fame.  If any of you are interested, you can go to
>http://www.unl.edu for good laugh.
>
>Richard West

Happy retirement, you lucky dog!!

I almost thought you might be independently wealthy to retire early, but
then I remembered you married rich, AND beautiful... ;-}}}

Enjoy!!!!!

Conrad Hoffsommer - Keyboard Technician
1-(563)-387-1204 // Fax 1-(563)-387-1076

- Right now, I'm hoping to live until my age matches my golf score,
- Until then, I'll have to be content to have my IQ match my handicap.