[CAUT] rehearsal room climate swings

Porritt, David dporritt at mail.smu.edu
Tue May 16 14:34:44 MDT 2006

Wow! John!  Those are some pretty ugly graphs!  The good part is it
makes me thankful for our system although until now I have been prone to
complain about it.  I just bought a data-logger a few months ago and it
certainly helps give some credibility when I do complain.  It looks like
it might have rained in there last July.  I've never tried the string
covers so I can't shed any light on that except to say I'm sure they
wouldn't hurt.

dave

David M. Porritt
dporritt at smu.edu