[CAUT] Gram Tension Guages

ReggaePass at aol.com ReggaePass at aol.com
Thu May 18 13:37:52 MDT 2006

An even simpler way to get a quick fix on the pinning is to lift all of the hammers of one section up, s-l-o-w-l-y push them down with a straightedge, noting those that fall first and last.  Do it again to confirm.  Remove the losest and tightest.  Check their pinning and lubricate or repin as indicated.  If the extremes are all within range, there is a very high probability that the others are as well.

Alan Eder, RPT