[CAUT] still another billing question

Jim Busby jim_busby at byu.edu
Tue May 23 20:36:14 MDT 2006

Bob,

I just remembered one thing that helped. The business office worked out
a PO for the year that the music chair agreed on and all my invoices
were drawn off that PO. I receive a check within 10 days, and sometimes
during the same week. That is what I told them I needed and I got it.

Good luck.

Jim Busby