[CAUT] AhhhHHHH!!!! BleeeEEAchCH!!!

Michelle Stranges stranges at Oswego.EDU
Wed May 24 14:35:03 MDT 2006

UHhh.. too late buddy.
A student who I found in the theatre department came to the rescue.

In my eyes it was after *me*.

I'm sure he has other family members living locally.

They'll deal.

(And I feel they've found out and are on their way up to the shop...)
I *still* have the heebie jeebies.

:(...