[CAUT] AhhhHHHH!!!! BleeeEEAchCH!!!

stranges at Oswego.EDU stranges at Oswego.EDU
Wed May 24 22:40:13 MDT 2006

Listen..

You can "An inch long... an INCH" all you want, but I'm telling you Ken...

THIS THING WAS *TRUCKIN'*
It was COMIN' TA GIT ME.

I assure you that if you had been there, there would have been a good
possibility you would have been clammoring for the door as fast as I was.

I never saw something move so fast... but then again I think I gave him a
run for his money!!!

:D